Award Entry Writing Services
Need help preparing your first award submission? Or maybe you've been trying for several years but are yet to make it as a finalist? Let me help you showcase your brilliant business and the fantastic work you're doing.
Hire someone with experience
As a former judge, award finalist and winner, I assist my clients to write award entries for all sorts of awards including small business awards, industry awards, and marketing awards. Even though they know which story to tell, most clients are too busy to write it themselves. So they look for an awards writer in Perth who can help them out. They supply the notes in bullet points and I transform it all into an interesting story that makes the judges pay attention.
Other clients come to me because they’ve tried entering the awards the year before (and maybe for several years) but never got in even as finalists. They need someone to help them improve their submission entries for the next round.
My job is to turn your story ideas into strong award entries that satisfy, engage and persuade the judges so your entries don’t end up on the NO pile. Most importantly, I approach your story from an angle that makes you stand out, so that even if your competition is entering the same category as you, you wouldn't look like them.
And if you know which awards you’d like to enter, or if you want me to let you know which awards would be best for your business or organisation, then I help you plan early. You’ll become more strategic and organised and this way you’re not rushing at the last minute. You’ll end up with a higher-quality entry.
How a Perth-based award writer can help
Depending on your needs, I can:
- Review your previous entries and explain how to improve the next one
- Assess and give you feedback on your new award entry
- Meet with you to plan your next award submission
- Create a calendar of deadlines for your preferred awards
- Help you gather evidence to back up your arguments
- Edit your pre-written award entry and make suggestions
- Or write your award entries from scratch
- Advise you on any missing information
- Help you write a script for your videos or infographics
- Write your bio if required for the submission
- Write your media release if you’re named a finalist
- Write your media release if you’re a winner
It’s not every day you find an award entry writer in Perth who has acted as an awards judge or has been named a winner or finalist. Now you have. And, unlike most local copywriters, I can share tips with you.
If you’d like to find out about my availability, I’m only an email away.